Owner of Gillstrawberry Pty Ltd
Founder & Head Coach of Influencer School
With more than 20 years of experience in the creative, media and influencer marketing landscape, Gill Attwood has a mixed agency, media owner and brand background, making her uniquely positioned to share her knowledge and experience, from all these perspectives.
Graduating from AAA, she worked as an Art Director for agency giants, JWT and Lowe Bull, before starting her own creative marketing agency, Gillstrawberry Pty Ltd.
During her decade long tenure with YFM Radio, she conceptualized, implemented and reported on hundreds of “big brand” campaigns, and was one of the early adopters of combining influencer marketing into mainstream media strategies, together with the Radio DJs.
Gill has a qualification in “Coaching for Management” and continues to work with some of South Africa’s biggest celebrities in the media and broadcasting space.
Content & Marketing Strategy
I work as a consultant (retainer or project-based) for agencies, brands, and big events to execute the following services:
- Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Social Media and Traditional Content Strategy
- Campaign Concept and Ideation
- Pitch and Presentations
- Sourcing, Vetting and Managing Influencers
- Reporting and Post Campaign Analysis
Coaching & Consulting
I offer the following coaching under the Influencer School banner:
- Influencer School Online Course: a 10 chapter self-study online course comprising of text lessons, video instruction and practical tasks. Launching in August.
- Influencer School Live Course: a 4 week LIVE facilitated course and practical tasks.
- Influencer Marketing Flash Course: a swift guide to strategising, onboarding and managing influencers for brand campaigns. This course is for all levels of industry professionals, looking to add to their professional tool-set.
- What is the Creator Economy?: a keynote talk for parents and educators on how kids and adults are turning their passion into a career.
- One-on-One Personal Brand Coaching for Celebrities and Influencers
Community & Social Listening
I offer social media community management and social listening to a portfolio of big brands.
- Always-on social media community management
- Customer care and product escalations
- Monitoring community etiquette and language
- Responding in brand tone
- Sentiment reporting